Floor Screeding - How It Works:
Anhydrite liquid/flowing screed has been successfully used in continental Europe for over twenty years and is now becoming increasingly popular in the UK due to its ease of application and advantages over traditional screeds.
Liquid screed is an innovative product which delivers quality, speed and versatility. It is ideal for sub-floor levelling in both commercial and domestic buildings - providing a smooth, flat surface for the application of all types of floor coverings. The product can be used over both thermal and sound insulation, as well as electrical services and underfloor heating systems. Because of its fluid nature, our liquid screed specialists can also cover areas that may have been previously considered inaccessible and the latest equipment allows us to lay a floor up to twenty times faster than conventional screeds.
We can supply liquid screeding services to Darlington, Hartlepool, Durham, Gateshead, Newcastle and all surrounding areas in the North East.
- Fast application – up to 2000 square metres per day
- Quick drying- foot traffic in 24-48 hours
- Self compacting, high strength (30N/mm2)
- Enhances performance of most under floor heating systems
- Superb surface finish with reduced weight
- Can be applied over electrical systems, under floor heating pipes and insulation
- Can be pumped into accessible areas
- Reduced labour and associated costs